Sunday, October 19, 2008

E for English...

To be frank, I have absolutely no idea what in the world I am doing here at this time. 1.18am....... I should be in bed sleeping soundly to prepare myself for another tiring course of classes the next day. Well ok, it's not that tiring, but still it is eating up my energy bit by bit. So, shouldn't I treasure the time for some nice tranquil sleep in order to wake up in high spirit and face the challenges in the coming day? Apparently not, as I am still here fooling around.

Well, it's my first blog in English after all these years, and I have to admit it's kinda weird since I don't have to cater to English reading audiences...... unless there are some of you out there craving quietly for my literary work for no reason, haha. And the funny thing is, I just discovered I can write faster in English!!! Whatever happen to me when I blog in Chinese? All the phrases and words just won't come to me when I am using my mother tongue. Does this mean I am losing my root gradually??? Now that's scary.....

I may seem like a very free person, staying up late to surf the net for no obvious purposes, going out frequently and linger at bookshops and CD shops, going off to SS2 for my weekly piano practise, or visiting KLCC for the classcial music performances by MPO (now this is something my friends don't understand, and they may never will...) . Well like what I told my friend, I can be friend whenever I want to. The truth is, I should be busy with my FYP since I am miles and miles and miles behind. Not to mention the assignments and reports that are expected to be completed within a few weeks time. Only those with the smartest brain, or those who are insane enough can complete a feat like mine and still don't give a damn about the pile of work behind them. Clearly I belong to the latter category......

What's my plan? There is no plan. The only plan is to stay cool and enjoy my life to the fullest while facing the obstacles every day! And I better call it for the day. My eyes are close to causing a riot......

1 comment:

Awatif Al Rumaithi said...

打英文比较快的原因通常是:
输入法太烂了。

五笔仓颉我们又不会用。